~ be my wonderwall ~

June 27, 2011

.........masa........

for time being, i'm still at home..counting days to go back this 7th july..need to go back...starting this july..posting at Temerloh for 2 week (scary-do-I)...clinical session....alamak malasnye nak jumpa patient2 ni balik...husna ingat requirement not finish yet..so throw that feeling away...

last 2 weeks my only granny kene strok..so went to Tganu to visit her...and every weekend ummi need to do her responsiblity as daughter in taking care her mom..my duty, stay at home, and do house chores like bla..bla..bla...no-need-to mention-here ..

satu lagi...bila nk start bukak kitab..sudah penat melihat ia tersadai d rak buku...waduh...

...........HIDUP ITU PERLU..................

1 comment:

min4788 said...

me2 bila la nk buka buku GM & GS nie..hu3