~ be my wonderwall ~

August 31, 2010

thanks for always being there for me...miss you

I love this-person very much...
I don't wanna losing this-person forever...
For me..this-person is everything....my bestfriend..my love..my counsellor..and everything
Thanks for always being there for me ..eventhough we are separate far2 away.....I miss U
You are everything to me...
Thanks for taking care me ...
Please pray for my beloved one...
this-person knows me more than anyone else...

"O ALLAH, please love, protect and care this person as same as this person did it to me since I was small until now....Permudahkanlah urusan nya...Lindungilah dia dari segala musibah....Ameen... "

this-person is someone I really love...She is my mother...no one can defeat her..

you are my sunshine..my only sunshine...
you make me happy, the shine are great..
Please don;t take my sunshine away...

p/s- Love my mom forever..miss her too..miss her cooking...her voice..ahhhh everything about her..I miss her...

No comments: